With training programs for runners and multisport athletes of all strengths and sizes, this club is filled with beginner to intermediate athletes with “can do” attitudes. We invite you to be a NEW Dallas Athletes member. This organization was built for you and others to enjoy fitness, family, community and HAVE FUN! Oh yeah, you get in GREAT shape, too!
- Total membership: 250. This does not included club-related swim, bike or running programs.
- Average age of DA member is 37. Youngest: 11. Oldest: 72.
- Our Triathlon 101 program continues to be a major success. TRI 101 is dedicated to first time and beginner triathletes. Nearly 100 beginner triathletes have finished their first race at the conclusion of this program. Dallas Sports University offers TRI 101 several times per year.
- Dallas Athletes members have competed in Ironman California, Ironman Hawaii, Ironman Florida, Ironman Canada, Ironman Wisconsin, Ironman Florida, Ironman USA, Ironman Brazil, Ironman Canada, Boston Marathon, NY Marathon, Chicago Marathon, Escape from Alcatraz Triathlon, Buffalo Springs Triathlon, New York City Triathlon, Gulf Coast Triathlon, California Triathlon, and countless local and regional marathons, running races, cycling events, duathlons and triathlons.
- We have an active womens program to give working out a “social” spin.
- Our athletes live in Coppell, Grapevine, Lewisville, Flower Mound, Southlake, Colleyville, Carrollton and some travel from downtown or Frisco to be a part of the group atmosphere!
Give us a call if you have any questions, 214-454-9551.
Check out our Member Benefits